Thursday 29 October 2009

the welcoming comitee

thats it, the holiday is over, the reminiscing is over, and something like normal blogging should resume although i do feel that my music has taken a bit of a back seat lately so perhaps i should make posting a little less frequent until there is at least a little Hunchbakk news to speak of

now, i have never had anyone waiting for me at airport arrivals with a board with my name on it, but Enfield certainly seems to know how to welcome me back

it was as if the sofas had been waiting for me, two in the same day and then a family of abandoned chairs a couple of days later, as well as a dumped divan bed and mattress slumming it with a shopping trolley

oh, and since then, a new addition to the end of the street gang - a burned out car (no photos of that one just yet)








Enfield, i love you but you're bringing me down.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment