Thursday 22 July 2010

an eternal arc of never really knowing

there are so many more things that i want to be than i ever find the time to be, ever such terribles nuances such as normal life and abnormal life just keep getting in the way of my life.

frustrations both within and without me.

i need to learn more of the things that i don't know.

and maybe it would be nice to forget a few things too.

i need a new home

for thoughts and words and everything that lies beneath.

i already have my new name.

but my deviances and dallying with a patchwork portal sometimes seems to prove detrimental to my truths.

and i guess i'll find a way, even if i don't tell anyone.

even though i would like you all to listen.


please

keep your ear close to the ground and you might be able to hear where i have buried my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment